English 4, Post 7

Changes to my study programme

I think the chemistry and pharmacy program of study at FACIQYF is quite complete, I think it covers everything necessary to understand the more complex subjects that are presented throughout the career.

However, I have compared the curriculum of the University of Chile with that of other universities and I believe that here the load is greater, I mean, more subjects per semester and greater difficulty in the evaluations. Although I think it may be beneficial in the future, at present it generates a lot of stress in the students.

As for the facilities of the faculty, I don't have many objections, I think that although it’s not as big as others, it’s very good for the number of students, the rooms are spacious and the laboratories are very well formed, something that I would like would be to have more green areas, I think that those that exist are few in relation to the people who go to the faculty.

Regarding the teaching I think it is very good, in the faculty there are admirable academics who have a lot of knowledge, although almost all have different ways of teaching, I think that in general it turns out to be very good.

Unfortunately I still don’t have the possibility of having classes completely face to face (pandemic generation jajaj), so I don’t have much idea of how are the classes in this mode, I think that in online mode, despite being something very new for most, it has been carried correctly, anyway personally it has been somewhat difficult because some university platforms sometimes fail or there are crashes in the internet and that has been quite detrimental to the classes and study.



Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 1

Post 7

Post 4