Post 5

A photo and its story

This picture, or rather, what is in it is very important to me, it is a picture of Cristobal, my nephew, on his 11th birthday with his cat "Wilson" in his arms.

The story of this picture is very special, my nephew since he was very young has loved animals, especially cats, he had long wanted to adopt one, but for space issues did not allow it, this year he asked many times to adopt one and for his birthday I looked for a kitten for him (because I had to give him the pleasure haha) and that made him very happy.

It means a lot cause he is the most important person for me, he is like a little brother and the best company always hahaha. In the picture you can see how happy he was that day, for turning over a decade and for his new pet and seeing him like that makes me so happy.



Comentarios

  1. Hello Constanza! What a beautiful photo and what it represents for you! nephews are light in our lives, I too would give everything to see my little nephew always happy!
    best regards

    ResponderEliminar
  2. your nephew reminds me when I was a child 😻 I'm glad you have such a beautiful relationship

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Aaaaw they are so cute! I like the Cristobal's pation for the animals, Its so lovely.
    Regards!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 1

Post 7