Post 2


 Why did I choose pharmaceutical chemistry?

Since I was a child I was very interested in health sciences, I always said I wanted to be a doctor, I played every day to be a doctor with my dad haha, then when I was older I began to be interested in mathematics and sciences such as chemistry and biology.

When I had to decide for a career I had many options, my priority was still medicine, but I liked other careers such as pharmaceutical chemistry, architecture, obstetrics and chemical civil engineering (very differents haha). When the PSU results came out I realized that I had gotten a good result, but it was not enough to get into medicine, so I started to find out about my options and I realized that the chemistry and pharmacy career field interested me a lot and I decided to apply.

So far my experience in the career has been a little stressful but good, unfortunately I have lost a lot of motivation due to the online classes☹ but I want to continue with this career since I would really like to work in the forensic laboratory area.













Comentarios

  1. Hello Constanza ... Like you, I am a science lover and you have to be patient with this whole situation. COVID-19 will stay with us and we must learn to live with it. Everything lost can be recovered ... Good luck

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It seems that many of us think about studying medicine... I hope that when the quarantine is over we will be a little more motivated 😥

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 1

Post 7

Post 5