English 4, Post 5

My future job

The truth is that I have been in my career for too little time to decide what my ideal area or job would be, I think I need to know each area and then think about it, however, at first glance, there is an area of the pharmaceutical field that catches my attention.

I have always seen in series or research movies how the pharmaceutical chemist performs toxicological analysis and I consider that something along these lines could be a job I would quite like.

I would like to have a job in which I had to analyze toxicological samples, something like in the police investigation department (PDI) or in the forensic medical service (SML), I imagine something like a large laboratory, with many analytical instruments in a carefully clean and orderly environment.

I would love to have the opportunity to travel and practice the same activity in other countries, it would be amazing! The truth is that I love to travel and to be able to do it while I am working would be pretty cool, besides I would like to have a good salary, that would allow me to have what I need to live but also that would allow me to save and give myself extra treats.

Something important is that I would not like it to be an invasive job, I mean, I would like to have days off and a sensible work schedule, I think that the hours of rest or recreation are very necessary.



Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 1

Post 7

Post 4