English 4, Post 4

 My favorite sport

I want to tell you that since I was very young I have been very passionate about sports, I have always liked to be in constant physical activity and I find it very entertaining.

When I was little I used to practice competitive skating but I got bored, it just wasn't my thing, I kept trying other sports until I met handball, about 8 years ago and I fell in love with it.

Handball is a ball sport in which two teams play against each other, characterized by carrying the ball with the hands. Each team is made up of 7 players and is played on a rectangular field, with a goal on each side of the field. The objective of the game is to move a ball across the field in an attempt to put it into the opponent's goal, which is called a goal. The team that scores the most goals at the end of the game wins.

I started training when I was 12 years old and from then on, I didn't stop until I was 17, I mainly played at school, and I also played for a while in a private club.

After that came the pandemic and clearly you could not practice sports, that made me lose a lot of practice. Although I am currently training in the handball team of the faculty.



Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 1

Post 7

Post 5