Post 7

An expert/person in my field that I admire

I think that in the short time I have been studying, I have not yet found a reference that causes me admiration, however I want to highlight an iconic woman in the chemical area, Marie Curie.

She was a Polish scientist and naturalized French citizen, a pioneer in the field of reactivity, the first woman to receive a Nobel Prize, she received the Nobel Prize in chemistry for the discovery of two new chemical elements and the Nobel Prize in physics for her work on radiation.

I consider her an admirable person because at that time, at the beginning of the 20th century, to be a scientist, academic or researcher was practically impossible, in her country women could not access higher education, and despite that, in what I consider an act of female empowerment, she went to France and managed to study at the university, demonstrating to have the same and better capabilities than men in the same area, and being recognized worldwide for her achievements and discoveries.



Comentarios

  1. Hi Constanza, I loved your blog, she is a person to admire, despite the inconveniences she fought for her studies and goals.
    Greetings!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Constanza, I very much agree with you Curie was a great woman, scientist, which revolutionized in her time and also win a Nobel prize, I think it is a great inspiration her, greetings.

    ResponderEliminar

  3. His contribution in science was tremendous without a doubt 😋 I still don't watch his Netflix movie I don't know how good it is 🤔

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 1

Post 5