English 4, Final post

English language challenges

My experience learning English at the university has been very enjoyable, at school I didn't like the subject because I thought the way of teaching the language was boring, but at the university I feel that it has been with a different approach and with other types of activities that have made me like the language again.

The use of blogs has helped me a lot to be able to develop ideas or opinions in English more easily, to realize that I can write better and better in another language.

I think that my English pronunciation has improved a lot over time, but I feel that I still have a lot of things to improve, such as the conjugation of verbs, I find it difficult to differentiate between futures and similar aspects.

In order to improve I think it is very good to write and corroborate what I write with someone who knows the language well, also speaking it when I can or listening to music and watching movies and series in English with subtitles.

As I said, I use English both recreationally and for university activities. I use it when watching movies or listening to music that is in English, I like to know what the songs I listen to say. Academically I have used it in several subjects, some professors give us material that is in English, and the truth is that I find it easier and faster to study it without the need of a translator or someone to help me. The English course has been a great help in this university period.



Comentarios

  1. Hi Constanza! All your blog entries have been checked. I have not marked them as such since blogger.com is making my work a little too difficult by asking me if I’m human or not every time I mark any of your blog entries. So, please rest assured that I have already read all your blog entries and approved all of them as fit and appropriate for this blog activity

    Congrats!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 1

Post 7

Post 4