English 4, Post 1

A country I would like to visit

The truth is that I would like to visit many countries, to know their cultures and their varied landscapes, I am very interested in the countries of Europe, especially Holland and its capital Amsterdam.

I learned of its existence after reading Anne Frank's diary and knowing that the Van Gogh Museum is located there, which attracts my attention in addition to its beautiful landscapes.

I know that it is a country located in the northwest of Europe with a landscape surrounded by canals, and bordering Belgium and Germany. According to what I have been told and what I have read, it is a very neat and clean country with a wonderful culture.

I would like to visit its landscapes, go to the museums, taste its gastronomy, and learn about its culture, mainly I would like to visit it as a vacation and maybe in the future I could live and work there since it is a country with shorter work weeks, a less polluted environment and easier travel.






Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 1

Post 7

Post 5