Post 8

 A subject I enjoyed studying

Well, so far, I do not consider that there is any subject that I consider favorite, the truth is that in the second year of the race I have only had general science subjects, that is, nothing directly related to the race itself.

However, one subject that I found very enjoyable, and entertaining was differential and integral calculus, a branch of mathematics that allows solving various problems by modeling variables.

I have always liked mathematics very much, I find it fun to play with numbers and variables and to be able to obtain results based on that, in general I find this kind of disciplines easy, being even better when I can apply them to subjects related to my career.

Before taking the course, I was a little afraid because I had been told that it was very complicated, also during the development of the course there were some problems that discouraged me, but as the classes went by and I did the exercises it became easier and more entertaining.




Comentarios

  1. Hi Constanza! I loved calculus too, I liked so much that I remember I always was motivated with classes, activitys, etc. When I was a child I loved maths too, and Its sadness that We will not have many courses of maths in the future, but sciences are so enjoy and funny to practice in real life...

    Regards!:)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Constanza, the truth is that I find it very brave that you consider calculus as your favorite subject, the truth is that I had a hard time with it. I'm glad you're good at that subject, it will help you a lot.
    Regards!.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Constanza it's hard to find people who like the subject of calculus so I am glad to have a classmate who also likes calculus.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 1

Post 7

Post 5