Post 1


Hi, this is me.

I introduce myself; my name is Constanza, but everyone calls me Coni, I´m 18 years old and my birthday is on June 3rd. I´m in my third semester of pharmaceutical chemistry at University of Chile.

I was born in Santiago, Chile, and I live in Estación Central. I live only with my mom, but I have an older brother who is 26 years old. I love spending time with my family and friends, especially my nephew. I have 4 pets but the most special one is my cat named Rusio.

I really like to do exercise and my favorite sport is handball. I love to listen to music, my favorite artist is The Weeknd, I also like watching series and reading. As far as food is concerned, I'm a very fussy person, I haven't eaten doughs for more than 2 years and my favorite food is zucchini's fettuccine and sushi.

Bye, thanks for reading!



Comentarios

  1. Hi coni, it's good to meet someone who is also a fussy person haha I don't eat red meat and a lot of other food. I hope you are okay :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Constanza, The Weeknd is also my favorite artist, what's your favorite album? and your pets are only cats or you have another species besides your cat "Rusio"? Greetings, have a nice week!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Coni, good to know a little about your life! Do you practice handball professionally as a selection in any club? or on your own? I hope you are fine.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 7

Post 5